"Why should I choose Printed Pages?"
There are many benefits to having Printed Pages prepare your résumé and other job search documents. We offer:
Printed Pages, one of the first professional résumé services in the U.S., was founded in 1983 by Michelle Mastruserio Reitz. Michelle is still the owner and chief résumé writer for Printed Pages. Cincinnati-based Printed Pages has earned a reputation for excellence that has resulted in a loyal client base that spans across the U.S.
Michelle earned the credential of Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) in 1994. A member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARWCC) and Career Masters Institute, she keeps up with the latest trends in the job market and understands what employers want to see in a résumé.
Michelle's résumés have been published in several nationally recognized résumé guides, including:
- Expert Résumés for Career Changers
- Expert Résumés for Teachers and Educators, 2nd Edition
- Best Résumés for College Students and New Grads
- We keep résumés on computer file for quick, economical updating whenever you need it.
- Computer storage also makes it very convenient and cost-effective to target your résumé and cover letters to several markets.
- Your résumé can be provided on diskette or CD in Word format. Also included is your résumé in plain text and PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file, for maximum flexibility of distribution.
- For added convenience, we welcome updates via phone, mail, or fax.
Professional Quality at an Affordable Price
- You’ll find our prices to be extremely reasonable as compared with those of other professional résumé services. And our quality is second to none.
Personalized, Confidential Service
- At Printed Pages, you’re not just a number. We get to know you and give you the friendly, personalized service that sets us apart from the rest. We take the time to learn about your likes, dislikes, and special needs. And we make sure your orders are always completed to your exact specifications on time, every time!
- We are very discreet while working with you in your job search efforts. Any information concerning your order with us is held in strictest confidence.
- We offer dozens of different résumé formats and typestyles. We can design a unique format exclusively for you. Or, if you prefer, we can duplicate any format you specify—just bring us a sample of the one you like.
- We carry a wide selection of fine quality résumé stationery in varying colors. We also offer résumé presentation folders, in complementary colors, with Confidential Résumé embossed in gold or silver on the front cover. Of course, we stock matching stationery and envelopes, both in standard business size and full-page envelopes to mail your résumé flat.
- We offer all the benefits of laser typesetting, including extra large and bold typefaces, bullet points, text boxes, and italicized print for special emphasis.
Full Line of Job Search Services
- In addition to résumés, we prepare cover letters, salary histories, reference lists, follow-up letters, and resignation letters.
- We conduct a variety of informative workshops and seminars that can provide you with a wealth of information on effective résumé writing, successful job search techniques, and proven interviewing tips.
- One-on-one consultations on job search and interviewing techniques are also available.
- All hours by appointment only, we deal with each client individually giving 100% of our time and attention. 24-hour voicemail. 24-hour e-mail and web-site access.
- No time to set up an appointment? Why not snail-mail, e-mail, or fax your résumé to us for a free, no-obligation evaluation. If you’d prefer, we can even conduct your consultation over the phone at a time most convenient to you. We can also be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Your résumé is guaranteed to meet your specifications. If it doesn’t, we will rework it until it does — at no additional charge. (Changes requested before final draft approval are at no extra charge. Changes requested after your approval of the final draft and you receive your printed copies are charged as updates.)
- From writing résumés and cover letters to interview training and typing job application forms, trust the professionals at Printed Pages to help with all your job search needs. It's an investment in your future that will more than pay for itself.
How to Find Us
Printed Pages is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. For fast and convenient service, we work via email, phone, and fax.
For those clients located outside of Cincinnati, we can easily accommodate you via email. We have served many hundreds of long-distance clients over the years from all over the United States, including many overseas clients from Europe to Singapore.